Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back with a bang

Yo folks, i have not blogged for centuries now. I cant believe i could do this to all my ardent fans (ok romba too much dhan.. konjam adjust pannunga).

I moved to Melbourne a while back and found a job in GE money as a Business Analyst. My life, sorry my wife is still in Madras though. That is the tuffest part. I cant even explain how much I miss her. But there is so much light at the end of this small tunnel. She will soon be joining me in Melbourne. I found a beautiful two bedroom appartment in Hawthorn, which is not far from my office. Infact it is just 15 mins walk from my office.

It is a great feeling to set up a house for your wife to move in. If you recollect the movie parthiban kanavu, srikanth sets up the house for sneha, with everything she likes. The house is ideally located with shops nearby, walking distance from the trams and close to the city and office. Best thing i like about the appartment is the view from the balcony and the balcony itself. Having spent a lot of time in my grandma`s house in Bombay, which has two balconies, i just love them. Most of the times i would be in balcony either reading, or gazing.

The idea of having a hot coffee with kavitha in the balcony thrills me. I just cannot wait to see kavitha in Melbourne.

3 comments:

Rambler registries said...

nice...sounds like you fell hook,line and sinker mate! good going.

Skely said...

dei,
Itana nalla nalla ooor suthutihu, just when kavitha is on her way to melbourne, inda post poduriya..

Your act reminds me of janagaraj shouting "Yen Pondaati ooruku poita ... .... " in "Agni Natchitiram".

Sudarsan said...

@ satya priya

thanks very much :)

@ skely

dai, i did not go to even 1 place here da. Everything reserved for kavitha, ava vandha apram dhan oor suthardhu.